Since 2006, business advisor and pricing expert Patty Block has empowered women business owners who are experts in their fields to turn up their power to price, sell, and run their businesses on their own terms. In her book, Your Hidden Advantage: Unlock the Power to Attract Right-fit Clients and Boost Your Revenue, Patty reveals proven, practical solutions to run your business with less stress and more joy.
- Patty shares her journey from political consultant to pricing expert.
- After going through many programs for business owners, Patty
- saw that the so-called experts didn’t understand the emotional issues and beliefs faced by women regarding money
- The most important approach to selling and pricing is to tune into your buyer.
- When you’re feeling stressed about your business, it’s hard to make decisions, hard to feel confident, and hard to sell your services.
- Patty talks about how she had to reinvent herself many times to overcome her programming from childhood and difficult life experiences.
- Many of Patty’s clients have had to reinvent themselves when they move from corporate to business ownership.
- Patty explains The Broken Cookie Effect and how it affects women’s ability to prosper in business.
- Your “hidden advantage” is what makes you unique in the marketplace. Patty explains how to discover yours.
- You can build a pricing model so that it’s no longer personal.
- Run your business your way. It doesn’t matter what other people are doing or how much they’re charging. You need to do what’s right for you and your clients.
- Yes, we want our framework to be comfortable, but we also want to stretch.
- The bigger you get, the more complexity you have to deal with, which can raise your stress levels. So, you have to be able to tolerate higher risk levels.
- Women have been taught to suppress their powers of intuition. So, trust yourself.
- Pay attention to what’s going on inside of you that may be a warning sign. Patty shares a story about how delaying her program launch turned out to be perfect timing.
- Perception is about how you tune into others. Intuition is about how you tune into yourself.
Patty Block’s book and bonuses plus the numerous places you can find the book.
Patty Block on Facebook
Patty Block LinkedIn