Patty helps women entrepreneurs run their businesses on their own terms. She understands that it’s common for women to undervalue themselves, underprice services, and yet overdeliver.
This often stems from primordial beliefs that women should be taking care of others and not themselves. When women realise their value and work their pricing around this, they can better showcase their value and have better pricing.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The pricing challenges many women experience (02:35)
- What does matchmaking mean in pricing and business? (10:12)
- Challenging assumptions and limiting beliefs (12:57)
- How to communicate pricing through value (16:58)
- The importance of having an accountability partner (21:42)
- How you can shift your thinking (26:35)
- Difficulties in transitioning from corporate to owning a business (32:57)
- The Revenue Roadblock Quiz (36:01)
- “Sometimes we get so frustrated with our business, we forget that it can be a source of joy.” -Patty Block
- “The value that you believe you offer is only important from the standpoint of making sure it aligns with your buyer.” -Patty Block
- “Women need to be empowered to look after themselves, and not always be the one that’s looking after other people.” -Samantha Riley