How do I get the most from working with The Block Group?
The process begins with a complimentary Needs Analysis. This tool does two very important things:
- it helps us understand more about your business achievements and challenges, and
- it helps you understand more about the process that will put your business on solid footing and position it for strategic growth.
Our working relationship includes regular meetings, calls and e-mails. The Block Group has developed proprietary small business tools that are specifically designed for women and are customized for each client.
We focus on the financial, operational and business development aspects of your business, empowering you to move in a clear direction, change from reacting to acting, and be organized and intentional in your business decisions. You are not alone!
Working closely with our clients, we:
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses in their business strategy
- Understand the sources of stress in their business
- Determine issues that are impacting their success
- Define the key areas on which they need to focus
- Develop a roadmap and address obstacles between where they are & where they want to be
In addition to business advisory services, we also offer staff workshops focused on communication and leadership skills, and Operations Manuals to identify, develop and document business processes.
Clients often refer to Patty as their “business therapist” and “secret weapon” because she forms strong relationships, understands and refines their company’s internal workings, and serves as a strategic sounding board. Clients find working with Patty enjoyable, inspiring and enlightening, and they experience direct benefits on a daily basis.
“We are proud to be a hub of resources for our clients and we believe in Referral Marketing.
We build relationships with the best firms, in order to recommend resources to meet our clients’ needs. We do not accept or pay referral fees, and clients can trust that the people and firms we recommend are the best fit for them.
We believe in integrity, honesty, diplomacy and discretion in all that we do.”